Stevie made a surprise appearance at The Troubadour in Los Angeles on Friday night, performing onstage with One Direction star Harry Styles. Harry was promoting his eponymous debut solo album, which was released on May 12.
Stevie came onstage toward the end of the show. Harry affirmed to the crowd that he was in the presence of greatness.
“I’m pretty sure that this was going to be up there with one of the best nights of my life. If there was any doubt, I’m pretty sure I’d like to confirm, in my entire life, I never thought I’d be able to say this: Please welcome to the stage, Stevie Nicks.”
Stevie first accompanied Harry on his song “Two Ghosts,” and then the two performed “Landslide” and “Leather and Lace,” serenading each other to thunderous audience appreciation.
A big fan of Stevie’s, Harry was instantly brought to tears when the legendary Miss Nicks came out onstage.
Two Ghosts (One Direction Fan)
Landslide (annelise mendez)
Landslide (One Direction Fan)
Landslide story (One Direction Fan)
Leather and Lace (One Direction Fan)
- Watch Harry Styles Duet With Stevie Nicks During Secret Show at L.A.’s Troubadour (Billboard)
- Harry Styles, Stevie Nicks dazzle Los Angeles concert with ‘Landslide’ duet (EW)
- Harry Styles’ latest superstar connection sees him sing a duet with Stevie Nicks at a Los Angeles gig (Digital Spy)
- Concert Review: Harry Styles’ Troubadour Show Delivers a Triumph with Tears and Stevie Nicks (Variety)
- Stevie Nicks performs ‘Landslide’ with Harry Styles in LA (noisey)