Mattel will be releasing a new Stevie Nicks Barbie Doll on November 10. Stevie debuted the new Barbie in her iconic Rumours-era likeness at Sunday night’s show at Madison Square Garden in New York. She gifted the first one to someone in the front row. Lucky fan!
Stevie shared her gratitude for the new Barbie in a social media post. “Thank you Mattel for working with me to make Stevie Barbie so pretty and so soulful and so real; she means the world to me!”
UPDATE: As of 10/2/2023, the pre-orders for Stevie Nicks Barbie are all sold out!
See the description for the Stevie Nicks Barbie Doll below.
Barbie Doll, Stevie Nicks for The Barbie Music Collector Series, Barbie Signature, Black Velvet and Chiffon Dress, Tambourine
About this item
- Barbie honors the iconic “Queen of Rock and Roll,” Stevie Nicks, with a collectible doll that emulates her signature spellbinding style.
- Stevie Nicks Barbie doll is ready to groove on a moonlit stage with her flowy blonde hair, full textured bangs, and smoky eye.
- Her ethereal dress is inspired by the legendary 1977 album Rumours and features a velvety wrap bodice with a layered skirt that drapes and swirls like smoke.
- As in the hit song Rhiannon, Stevie looks ready to take to the sky like a bird in flight with her flowing chiffon statement sleeves.
- Stevie’s bewitching look is finished with her signature golden moon necklace, tall black boots, and a tambourine with cascading ribbons.
My Stevie @Barbie has been with me now for several months. When Mattel came to me asking if I would like to have a Barbie made in the “Rumours” cover style I was very overwhelmed. Of course I questioned “would she look like me? Would she have my spirit? Would she have my heart…”… pic.twitter.com/JQXjF7XSMK
— Stevie Nicks (@StevieNicks) October 2, 2023